Saturday, October 15, 2011

Three Sprouting Wonders

By Marci
One: The chia penguin.  I laugh every time I look at this thing.  
My kids question, "If you never cut it, will it grow until it hits the ceiling?"
Two: My kids.  Wow, everything that fit them in the spring, just a few short 
months ago, is now showing ankles and bellies!
 Three: Wheat berries. Yes, Stef's sprouting is starting to rub off on me.  Sprouting is like a two-day garden wonder.  Like doting on a vegetable garden, I love to see the change in the sprouts each time they need a rinse.  Here's my first attempt at Rejuvelac from the hard white wheat I usually only make into bread and pancakes.  I use the resulting liquid in green drink or my favorite breakfasty smoothy.  Recipe to come at a later date...

No comments:

Post a Comment