Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fish Family Favorites: Baby Stuff!

by candace

I only have one child and he is only thirteen months old so I am not the expert but there are a few favorite things I've used over the past year:

VIDEO MONITOR
I have one similar to this. I totally thought this wasn't necessary but then the in-laws bought it for us. We love it! It's so fun to see what he is actually doing in there. And G (my child) doesn't make much noise...he doesn't cry when he wakes up so the only way I know he is awake is because I can see him. It's a lot of money but well worth it! Here is the little man sleeping...

BOTTLE DRYING RACK
If you use bottles you will love one of these.

MUSLIN BLANKETS
I know these blankets are becoming really trendy and there is a reason for that...they are amazing. I love them and they are pretty much the only blankets we've used for this little guy. I have a few by aden + anais (sold many places including Target) and I have a couple from Bambino Land (shown below). The Bambino Land ones may be a little bit softer but they are totally comparable.

TOMMEE TIPPEE BIBS
These funny bibs are my favorite. They have a little scoop that catches a lot, there is good coverage, they are easy to clean, and G can't pull them off!

More favorites to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment