Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Firsts

By Marci

Today I heard a most-informative conversation between two aged gentlemen, one talking much more than the other:

"I'm telling you (to the one with silvery hair) that if you just ate a handful of almonds a day, you would get back your original hair color....
"Are you still drinking decaf?  Even after I told you it causes diabetes?..."
"I'm giving you all these pointers, and you're just not doing any of them...."

I don't drink coffee, so I'm not sure about the diabetes caf vs. decaf deal, but the almond thing was definitely a first for me.

Today our baby had her first dose of rice cereal.  She's been a little grumpy after feedings and not sleeping as well as usual, so we decided to go for it.  Each of the three older sibs had to help, of course.  Not sure how she puts up with all of us.  She liked it: Another food-loving fish.



No comments:

Post a Comment