Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Written For Our Day

 


Our family recently finished reading this book. It is not the first time and it won't be the last, but I think it was one of my favorite. Our 16 year old challenged us to finish it, as a family, before school ended; that meant that we would need to read 11 pages a day for about two weeks. We DID it and  finished it the day before school ended! Thanks for the challenge Britta! It is my favorite book. It brings me peace, solace and a greater understanding of what I am supposed to be doing with my life. If you would like to know more, you can check it out here:
http://www.mormon.org/beliefs/book-of-mormon
Once you are there, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and with one click of the button, you can get your very own copy for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment