Thursday, February 9, 2012

SEE FISH REPURPOSE

by Stefanie

I meant to post this in December but never took the time, but since I took the pictures...well, here it is:

These are some mice I made out of old wool sweaters. I found the idea here: http://mossymossy.com/?p=313
I went to a thrift store and found 100% wool sweaters. Then I washed and dried them a couple of times. On the link above she gives you an idea of a pattern, but you'll have to draw one yourself. I started big and then kept cutting the pattern down for the smaller mice. I made a little bean bag to put in the bottom of each that helps them sit better. Then I bundled them together along with a made-up "Christmouse" game and gave it to a family with little kids. This is something that can spur on your creativity--like why not use the same concept to make bunnies for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment